Find the right Smart and Skilled course and training provider
To find the right Smart and Skilled course and approved training provider starting in:
- 2017, go to the Course Finder
Whether you're interested in accounting, floristry or carpentry, the Smart and Skilled Course Finder has hundreds of government-subsidised courses at all levels to choose from, including:
- a wide variety of vocational qualifications from Certificate II to Advanced Diploma, many of which can be taken as an apprenticeship or traineeship
- foundation skills courses at Certificate I and II level, to help students who want to improve their reading, writing and numeracy.
The Course Finder also has information about the approved Smart and Skilled training providers that deliver government-subsidised courses near your location.
The Course Finder gives you information on your chosen course, including:
- the name, national code, qualification level and description of the course
- industries and occupations relevant to the course
- the training providers approved to deliver it as a government-subsidised course under Smart and Skilled
- where the training providers deliver the course
- how the course is delivered (e.g. classroom, online, or a combination of both)
- the length of the course
- your fee estimate
- training providers' contact details for you to enquire or enrol.
Training providers may offer additional specialist services and support. Contact them directly for more information.
Smart and Skilled students are also covered by the Smart and Skilled Consumer Protection Strategy, which informs consumers about their rights and provides a clear avenue for complaints. For more information, go to the Consumer protection for students page.